- 1. Correct and complete payment to overseas trading partners (suppliers) or designated destination with the Bank’s outward remittance service.
- 2. Confident with modern technology for international bank transfers via SWIFT network which is of international standard and connecting the Bank’s allies across the world.
- 3. Support exchange rates in 14 foreign currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, SGD, HKD, CNY, CAD, NZD, CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK).
- 4. Select to debit Thai Baht account or from foreign currency deposit account or multi-currency account for transfer to overseas.
- 5. Email notification service to notify transaction status with debit advice and copy swift when transaction is completed.
Scroll for details
|Charge by||ttb outward remittance fee||Foreign Bank Charge Fee|
Sender is responsible for ttb fee and recipient is responsible for foreign bank charge (charge BEN)
Sender is responsible for both ttb fee and foreign bank charge (charge OUR)
Additional Fee from Foreign Bank Charge are:
Customers hold Thai Baht account, foreign currency deposit account or multi-currency account with ttb.