- Increase working capital and enhance business's liquidity.
- Less and diversified collateral
- Able to repay any time in order to save interest cost for your business.
- Juristic persons must be registered and have a business in Thailand
- The business has been operating in Thailand more than 2 years
- The business must have positive net profits in the past 3 years
- Good repayment history. Must not be in debt to NPL nor been restructured.
- Must not have a history of litigation
Remark: Other qualifications shall be as specified by the Bank.
For Juristic Persons
- Company Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce together with business objectives
- List of Shareholders (Bor. Or. Jor. 5)
- Articles of Associations / Partnership Agreement
- Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report
- Internal Financial Statements or Value Added Tax Return Certificate (P.P. 30)
- Commercial documents such as A/R, A/P, Inventory Report, Bill Purchase
- Specific business license