- 1. Correct and complete payment to overseas trading partners (suppliers) or designated destination with the Bank’s outward remittance service.
- 2. Confident with modern technology for international bank transfers via SWIFT network which is of international standard and connecting the Bank’s allies across the world.
in 18 foreign currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, SGD, HKD, CNY, CAD, NZD, CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK, AED*, IDR*, INR*, MYR*)
*FX rate for Outward remittance with AED, IDR, INR and MYR. Please contact Global markets 02-676-8188
- 4. Select to debit Thai Baht account or foreign currency deposit account for transfer to overseas.
- 5. Email notification service to notify transaction status with debit advice and copy swift when transaction is completed.
- 6. Both domestic and international transactions can be done via Mobile Banking Application, ttb biz touch with ttb sme one bank account that comes with many other privileges.
Scroll for details
|Charge by||ttb outward remittance fee||Foreign Bank Charge Fee|
Sender is responsible for ttb fee and recipient is responsible for foreign bank charge (charge BEN)
Sender is responsible for both ttb fee and foreign bank charge (charge OUR)
Additional Fee from Foreign Bank Charge are:
Customers hold Thai Baht account or foreign currency deposit account with ttb.