Terms and conditions
- A fully completed Application Form for ordinary life insurance signed by both the applicant and the seller.
- Insurance Proposal Form which is signed by both the applicant and the seller.
- A copy of identification card, certified copy with an original signature.
- For Juvenile Applicant (aged under 17), if the applicant does not apply for identity card yet, Birth Certificate will be accepted.
- For Foreign Applicant, please provide a copy of passport, visa and a copy of work permit which is up to date with the latest information, including answer all the questions on Declaration Form for Non-Thai national.
- For Juvenile Applicant (aged under 17), please provide a copy of identification card of the legal representative, certified copy with an original signature.
- For the applicant with risk occupation and/or with greater than or equal to more than THB 2 million premium, please provide Customer Due Diligence Form.
- This product is a life insurance product not a bank deposit. For the maximum benefit from the policy, the policyholder should continuously pay the premium throughout the premium payment period as well as holding the policy contract until its maturity. In case the policy contract is terminated prior to its maturity, the applicant may not receive cash benefit in the amount equivalent to the maximum policy benefit he/she is entitled to, or in the amount equivalent to all the premiums paid.
- The applicant should read, study, and understand insurance proposal before deciding to buy an insurance. And once receiving the policy contract, please read details, terms and conditions under the policy thoroughly.
- The company will adjust premiums on the policy anniversary date based on the change to the insured's age and occupation class and/or the overall claims experience of this rider portfolio. For this, the company will send written notice to the insured not less than 30 days in advance. The adjusted premium rate must be approved by the Registrar.
- A health insurance premium, up to a maximum of THB 25,000, is eligible for personal income tax deduction. However, the deduction for this premium together with the life insurance premiums paid cannot exceed THB 100,000 in total, according to the terms and conditions.
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited, in its capacity as the insurance broker, will facilitate the insurance transaction and premium payments only, while Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited will be responsible for providing the coverage and benefits as stated in the insurance contract.