Terms and conditions
- A fully completed GIO Application Form and SIO Application Form signed by.....both the applicant and the seller.
- Insurance Proposal Form which is signed by both the applicant and the seller.
- A copy of identification card, certified true with an original signature.
- For Juvenile Applicant (aged under 17), if the applicant does not apply for identity card yet, Birth Certificate will be accepted.
- For Foreign Applicant, please provide a copy of passport, visa and a copy of work permit which is up to date with the latest information, including answer all the questions on Declaration Form for Non-Thai national.
- For Juvenile Applicant (aged under 17), please provide a copy of identification card of the legal representative, certified true copy with an original signature.
- For the applicant with risk occupation and/or with greater than or equal to more than THB 2 million premium, please provide Customer Due Diligence Form.
- This product is a life insurance product not a bank deposit. For the maximum benefit from the policy, the policyholder should continuously pay the premium throughout the premium payment period as well as holding the policy contract until its maturity. In case the policy contract is terminated prior to its maturity, the applicant may not receive cash benefit in the amount equivalent to the maximum policy benefit he/she is entitled to, or in the amount equivalent to all the premium paid.
- The applicant should read, study, and understand the proposal before deciding to buy an insurance. Once receiving the policy contract, please read details, terms and conditions thoroughly.
- Premium paid on annuity plans is tax deductible up to 200,000 Baht, or a maximum of 300,000 Baht per year (in case there is no life insurance premium from other plans), but shall not exceed 15% of taxable income. When combining with contribution to the funds of the same type such as Government Pension Funds, Aids Funds under the Private School Law or SSF/RMF funds, altogether shall not exceed 500,000 Baht in one taxable year.
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited, in its capacity as the insurance broker, will facilitate the insurance transaction and premium payments only, while Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited will be responsible for providing the coverage and benefits as stated in the insurance contract.