- The customer will receive a total credit line up to 100% of the deposit furnished as collateral.
- Uncomplicated process. Only use your ttb deposit account to secure the loan.
- Juristic person registered and operating business in Thailand.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the current business.
- Net operating profit for the last 3 years.
- No delinquencies history, maintaining good credit record with the NCB, not being under loan restructuring with any financial institution and not currently classified as an NPL.
- Not being sued in financial cases or declared bankrupt or under Court Order for business rehabilitation.
Remark: Other qualifications shall be as specified by the Bank.
For Juristic Persons
- Company Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce/Office of the Central Company and Partnership Registration together with business objectives
- List of shareholders (Bor. Or. Jor. 5)
- Company Regulations / Partnership Agreement
- Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report
- Internal Financial Statements or Value Added Tax Return Certificate (Por. Por. 30)
- Commercial documents such as A/R, A/P, Inventory Report, Bill Purchase
- Specific business license