- Speedy issuance of letter of guarantee through the system that connects between beneficiaries and the banking system. The customer knows the results immediately and will not miss jobs that require urgent letter of guarantees such as auctions for various events.
- Boost the business credibility because it has been guaranteed by the bank.
- Accurate & Reliable.
- Reduce paperwork and cancellation of letter of guarantee can be done easily through electronic system.
- Do not need to visit branch to issue L/G.
- Juristic persons registered to operate a business in Thailand.
- Have been in business at least 2 years.
- Profits in the past 3 years are positive.
- Pass the National Credit Bureau check and no history of late payment. Borrowers must not in the process of debt restructuring contract and currently not considered NPL by any financial institution prior to application.
- Borrowers must not be sued in any monetary cases and not be declared bankruptcy or not receive the court order for business rehabilitation prior to application.
Remark: other qualifications are as per the bank’s regulations.
For Juristic Persons
- Company Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce/ Office of the Company Limited and Partnership Registration, and objectives of Juristic person
- Company share holder report
- Juristic person’s regulations / Partnership agreement letter
- Financial report statement and financial auditor’s report
- Internal financial statement or value added tax return form (Por. Por. 30)
- Commercial documents such as A/R, A/P, Inventory report, Bill purchase
- Licenses required to operate the business according to the type of industry