- Guarantees the financial status of the bank’s clients. Highly benefits for clients who need to present his financial statement to the government agency.
- Offers the easier and faster process of applying for ttb certificate of finance.
- Juristic persons with business registration and own business in Thailand.
- Have been in business at least 2 years.
- Net profit in at least 3 consecutive years is positive.
- No record of debt late payment. Positive Credit Bureau background check. Not under the debt restructuring agreement.
- At the present time, applicant must not under financial lawsuits, declared bankrupt or under any business rehabilitated court order.
Remark: Other qualifications of applicants are as per bank’s credit policy.
- Copy of national ID card and copy of the address registration
- Marriage certification or Divorce certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Personal Name /Surname change (if any)
- Certified copy of certificate of Store registration or Commercial registration certification
- Certified copy of VAT registration certificates (Por. Por. 20)
- Bank statement from a financial institution showing history of transaction
- Trade documents such as A/R, A/P, Inventory Report, Bill purchase
- Registration of conducting according to types industrial
For Juristic Persons
- Certified copy of certification of Ministry of Commerce/Certified copy of certification of the Partnership. Register office and Objectives of Juristic Person
- Copy of the list of shareholder’s names (Bor. Or. Jor. 5)
- Juristic Person Mandatory Letter /Partner Agreement Letter
- Financial statement report and Auditor’s report
- Internal financial statement or Value Added Tax Payment form (Por. Por. 30)
- Trade documents such as A/R, A/P, inventory report, Bill Purchase
- Necessary license in conducting for type industrial