- No installation nor devices fees, no deposits required nor monthly fee.
- Ease of doing business, able to accept payments from issuing bank worldwide.
- Credit payments to your merchant account immediately on the next business day.
- Reduce the risk of handling cash.
- Support all major currencies conversion to local currency acceptances.
- The merchant must use the bank's savings or current account to receive payments settlement.
- The merchant must not sell illegal goods or services. Merchant must not operate as narcotic store, gambling business, business selling obscene goods or pornography, arms dealers, nor deal in pirated products.
- The merchant must be a registered company for at least 6 months with positive outlook.
- The products or services provided must match the type of business registered with the Ministry of Commerce.
- The merchant must not be blacklisted nor have outstanding NPL with the bank and have no prior bad record if any credit card accepting financial institution.
- The merchant must have a storefront presence (in case of rental, the rental period must not be less than 1 year, and on the day of application, the rental period must be at least 6 months or more with lease documents submitted).
For Juristic Persons
- Certificate of Company Registration
- A copy of authorized director's ID card
- Storefront Photos
- Photos in front of the venue clearly displaying the store label
- Photos of the premises, presentation of goods/services, and in-store conditions
Remark: In the event of providing copy of document, please sign certified true copy by the authorized signatory with the company seal (if any)