- Increase efficiency and flexibility in conducting business. Deposit cheques and transfer money between accounts without traveling to a bank branch.
- Convenience, the company can specify the date and time for cheque pick-up.
For Juristic Persons
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- A copy of the identification cards of the authorized signatory
- Power of attorney authorization letter certified by the attorney in fact, along with copies of the identification cards of the attorney in fact and the principal (authorization grantor) (if available)
- Minutes of meetings of directors