- Tax benefits because rental payments are fully tax deductible.
- Better manage Cash Flow from the lease by split up last payment for customers when contract end.
- Juristic persons registered and operating business in Thailand.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the current business.
- Net operating profit for the last 3 years.
- Must not have a history of litigation.
Remark: Other qualifications shall be as specified by the Bank.
For Juristic Persons :
- Copy of juristic person registration certificate and list of shareholders
- Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association and Minutes of the Meeting with a resolution to request a loan
- Copy of the borrower's business license such as factory, hotel, which has not expired
- A copy of the commercial registration certificate or in the commercial registration
- Copy of financial statements certified by the auditor for at least 3 years
- Report on business transactions
- Copy of ID card and house registration
- A copy of the spouse's ID card and house registration
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Copy of certificate of name change - surname (if any)
- Other documents as the Bank deems appropriate