- Convenient and safe. Eliminate the risk associated with handling cash.
- Partnerships with top quality gas service stations with extensive network nationwide to provide our customers with the best available options.
- Full transparency for every transaction with online real-time report and the ability to manage and check the total remaining balance using our ttb web fleet service platform.
- Register easily without the need for credit check through our prepaid program.
- Free. No card fee when meeting minimum spending with associated gas station partners.
For Juristic Persons
- Minutes of meetings of director requesting to open a ttb fleet card with the requested corporate credit line
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- Latest financial statements over the period of 3 years
- Valid copy of the identity cards / copy of passports for non-Thai citizens of the principal (authorization director), the authorized representative of the legal entity, and the legal entity’s appointed person
For government agencies or state enterprises
- Minutes of meetings of the directors or letter requesting to open a ttb fleet card, signed by the attorney in fact of the government agency or state enterprise
- Documents related to government affairs / Establishment act / Letter appointing the department Director General or substitute / Letter authorizing the substitution / Details from the government (if available)
- Valid copy of identity cards / government cards / state enterprise staff cards that include the 13-digit ID number of principal (authorization director), the attorney in fact of the government agency or state enterprise, and the party appointed by the government agency or state enterprise
- Power of attorney authorizing ttb bank as representative for withholding and filing withheld taxes