Benefits for payers
ttb e-withholding tax service makes withholding tax payment easier and more convenient plus they can access their e-withholding tax information via The Revenue Department website (www.rd.go.th).
Benefits for payees
Payees do not require to provide any withholding tax certificates to The Revenue Department which will improve their paperless process and they can access their e-withholding tax information via The Revenue Department website (www.rd.go.th).
- Juristic Persons
- Own a ttb current account or saving account
- Customer who apply for ttb e-withholding tax service and ttb business one
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- A copy of the identification cards of the authorized signatory
- Power of attorney authorization letter certified by the attorney in fact, along with copies of the identification cards of the attorney in fact and the principal (authorization grantor) (if available)