Benefits for the corporate customer who uses the direct debit service
- The company can instruct the conditions and date for payments as needed.
- Reduce management and personnel expenses for receiving direct payments by using the direct debit service. The company will receive direct debit result files that can easily be used for reconciliation and issuing tax invoices / receipts.
Benefits for individual
- Additional payment channel for customers allowing customers to save more time by not traveling to the company to make payments.
- Automatic direct debit is safe avoiding late or incorrect payments.
- Juristic Persons are able to register to receive payments for goods and services from their customers.
- Individuals are able to register for the automatic direct debit service in order to easily make payments for goods and services.
- Customers can register for automatic direct debit service via a variety of channels, such as bank branches or ATMs.
For Juristic Persons
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- A copy of the identification cards of the authorized signatory
- Power of attorney authorization letter certified by the attorney in fact, along with copies of the identification cards of the attorney in fact and the principal (authorization grantor) (if available)
- Minutes of meetings of directors
- An example consent form for direct account deductions
- A notification list of names and handwriting samples of authorized representatives or attorneys for delivering the consent form (in the case that the service user compiles and delivers the application consent documents to the bank)
- A signed copy of the consent form for direct account deductions
- A copy of bank account book