- A more convenient way for company’s customers to pay bills with many different channels for payments, including bank branches across the country, ATMs, and Internet Banking available 24 hours.
- The company will receive payments on time every day. Bill payments from all channels will be to the company account at the end of the day around 11:00 PM.
- The company can retrieve bill payment reports 24 hours a day via internet banking system with all details, including customer information, reference number, payment amount, payment channel, and payment date.
For Juristic Persons
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- A copy of the identification cards of the authorized signatory
- Power of attorney authorization letter certified by the attorney in fact, along with copies of the identification cards of the attorney in fact and the principal (authorization grantor) (if available)
- Minutes of meetings of directors