Terms and conditions
- A fully completed Application Form for ordinary life insurance signed by both the applicant and the seller.
- Insurance Proposal Form which is signed by both the applicant and the seller.
- A copy of identification card, certified true with an original signature.
a. For Foreign Applicant, please provide a copy of passport, visa and a copy of work permit which is up to date with the latest information, including answer all the questions on Declaration Form for Non-Thai national.
- For the applicant with risk occupation and/or with greater than or equal to more than THB 2 million premium, please provide Customer Due Diligence Form.
- This product is a life insurance product and is not a deposit. To secure complete benefits from the policy, the policyholder should pay premium regularly throughout the premium payment period and hold the policy until contract maturity. In case of early termination, the returns to the insured may not be equal to the maximum benefit value from the policy or the paid premium.
- The applicant is advised to study the details in the sales proposal prior to making purchase decision and, after receiving the policy, study the details as well as the terms and conditions in the policy.
- Premium paid on life insurance policies with coverage period of 10 years up is eligible for income tax privilege at not exceeding 100,000 Baht per year. A health insurance premium, up to a maximum of THB 25,000, is eligible for personal income tax deduction. However, the deduction for this premium together with the life insurance premiums paid cannot exceed THB 100,000 in total in accordance with the Revenue Department’s Regulations.
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited, in its capacity as the insurance broker, will facilitate the insurance transaction and premium payments only, while Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited will be responsible for providing the coverage and benefits as stated in the insurance contract.