Terms and conditions
- 12 months or 35,000 km. (whichever come first).
- 24 months or 70,000 km. (whichever come first).
- Eligible vehicle age is a maximum of 180 months (from the date of registration) and maximum mileage not over 250,000 km.
- Vehicles registered for “private use” only.
- In case of the vehicle is fitted with flexible fuel such as CNG/NGV, the conversion kit must have been fitted by the car manufacturer.
- Vehicle brands/models must be indicated in the specific table only.
Vehicles not eligible
- Public service vehicle such as police car, fire fighter truck, public emergency rescue service, ambulance etc.
- Vehicles used for public transport, taxi, hotel limo, rental service including specially modified vehicles for race and competition events, and wound back mileage.
- Vehicle imported by independent grey importer.
- Vehicle missed to follow manufacturer’s guideline such as overloading or modified to serve commercial propose.
- the vehicle fitted with flexible fuel conversion kit which is not fitted by the car manufacturer.
Policy termination condition
Insurance policy will be terminated when any one of the followings occur.
- When policy period is completed as specified in the insurance policy.
- When the vehicle mileage reaches the maximum limit as specified in the insurance policy.
- When accumulated claim amount reaches the sum insured.
- The vehicle has been modified from the original condition.
- The vehicle is found to have a wound back mileage.
- When the vehicle is found to be used for racing, public transportation, driving school, rental or public service provide etc.
Examples of what the warranty does not cover
- Cost of consumable parts and spare parts that need maintenance
- Damage to deteriorated parts such as seals, gaskets, etc.
- Car interior and exterior decoration materials
- ECU, headlights and accessories including kits.
- Expenses for cleaning parts and adjustments such as setting the wheel alignment, etc.
- ttb motor warranty is the commercial name of the vehicle part warranty program.
- The coverage and benefits shall be under the terms and conditions including the exclusions specified in the insurance policy.
- Coverage conditions under the policy shall be effective from the date in the policy, which the insurance company has received full amount of the premium from the insured and the vehicle has passed our inspection criteria.
- Muang Thai Insurance Public Company Limited is responsible for the coverage conditions and benefits as per stated in policy wording, which this program will be managed by AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- If the insurance company found out that the vehicle does not match the eligible rules, the insurance company reserves the right to refund full premium to the insured via the customer’s payment channel.
- In case the insured requests to cancel the policy within 30 days from the coverage’s effective date without any claim record, the insurance company will refund the premium in full amount. If the policy is cancelled after 30 days, the insurance company will refund only the remaining premium.
- Insured is advised to read and understand the full details of policy conditions and exclusions before purchasing.
Muang Thai Insurance Public Company Limited
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited acts as an insurance broker and is liable as a broker only.