- Increase confidence for trade partner - the bank guarantees on time payment according to financial instruments such as bill of exchange, promissory note.
- Increase financial credibility with business partners, both existing and new partners. This will increase business opportunities.
- Juristic persons registered to operate a business in Thailand.
- Have been in business at least 2 years.
- Profits in the past 3 years are positive.
- Pass the National Credit Bureau check and no history of late payment. Borrowers must not in the process of debt restructuring contract and currently not considered NPL by any financial institution prior to application.
- Borrowers must not be sued in any monetary cases and not be declared bankruptcy or not receive the court order for business rehabilitation prior to application.
Remark: other qualifications are as per the bank’s regulations.
For Juristic Persons
- Company Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce / Office of the Company Limited and Partnership Registration, and objectives of Juristic person
- Company share holder report
- Juristic person’s regulations / Partnership agreement letter
- Financial report statement and financial auditor’s report
- Internal financial statement or value added tax return form (Por. Por. 30)
- Commercial documents such as A/R, A/P, Inventory report, Bill purchase
- Licenses required operating the business according to the type of industry