- Reduce the expense of clearing cheques for cheque with different zones.
- Convenience, customers can deposit cheques to any branches.
- Reduce risk, with the bank taking responsibility for handling post-dated cheques.
- Reduce paperwork. Companies can reconcile accounts more quickly and conveniently. Cheque deposit will be credited to company’s account in one transaction and the customer can retrieve detailed report for cheque deposit.
- Increase efficiency. Companies will receive a report with details regarding depositing cheques, returned cheques, post-dated cheques, and fees which will help companies manage cash flow more efficiency.
For Juristic Persons
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- A copy of the identification cards of the authorized signatory
- Power of attorney authorization letter certified by the attorney in fact, along with copies of the identification cards of the attorney in fact and the principal (authorization grantor) (if available)
- Minutes of meetings of directors