- Customers can specify the period of fixed deposits based on their surplus cash requirement: 3, 6, 12, 24, or 36 months.
Note: refer to the bank’s announcement for detail interest rates and other applicable conditions.
- Use fixed deposit account as loan collateral to increase financial flexibility, except for 24 and 36 months fixed deposit tenors.
- Enhance your yield easily, open an account with an initial deposit of only 1,000 THB.
Juristic persons, with a minimum initial deposit of 1,000 THB and each subsequent deposit must be at least 1,000 THB.
- A copy of the identification cards of the executive director, the authorized director, shareholders with at least 20% share, and the authorized person appointed by the company
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- Certified copy of the list of shareholders (Bor. Or. Jor. 5), submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- Minutes of meeting of directors with the request to open the account / Letter of request to open a bank account / Power of attorney letter (in the event where authorized signatory to open a bank account or to perform banking transactions is not specified in either the minutes of meetings or the letter of request)