- Reduced risk by managing your payments and receivables in foreign currency.
- Manage cost efficiently with our transparent fee structure.
- Ease of transacting and doing business internationally.
- High yield, with some currency having higher interest rates than THB.
Juristic persons, with a minimum initial deposit;
Savings account: USD 10,000 or equivalent
Current account: USD 2,000 or equivalen
For Juristic Persons
- A copy of the identification cards of the executive director, the authorized director, shareholders with at least 20% share, and the authorized person appointed by the company
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- Certified copy of the list of shareholders (Bor. Or. Jor. 5), submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- Minutes of meeting of directors with the request to open the account / Letter of request to open a bank account / Power of attorney letter (in the event where authorized signatory to open a bank account or to perform banking transactions is not specified in either the minutes of meetings or the letter of request)