- No transaction fees on transfers between own account.
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis from the remaining account balance and credited to the customer’s account twice a year in June and December.
Juristic persons, with a minimum initial deposit of 500 THB.
For Juristic Persons
- A copy of the identification cards of the executive director, the authorized director, shareholders with at least 20% share, and the authorized person appointed by the company
- Certificate of Company Registration (certification document from the Ministry of Commerce) / must be submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- Certified copy of the list of shareholders (Bor. Or. Jor. 5), submitted within 3 months of certification from the Ministry of Commerce
- Minutes of meeting of directors with the request to open the account / Letter of request to open a bank account / Power of attorney letter (in the event where authorized signatory to open a bank account or to perform banking transactions is not specified in either the minutes of meetings or the letter of request)