Mr. Willem Frederik Nagel
- Independent Director
- Chairman of the Risk Oversight Committee
- Member of the IT Oversight Committee
- Member of the Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee
Date of Appointment : April 23, 2020
Age : 66 years old
- Master of Economics, University of Amsterdam
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Amsterdam
Corporate Governance, Indian Institute of Management Centre for Corporate
Governance & Citizenship
Corporate governance in Banks, balance between Supervisory and management boards
- Regulatory developments
- Changes in the legal environment
- Specific processes and checks regarding AML and FEC
- Performance measurement and remuneration policies
Whistleblower procedures, confidentiality and protection of individuals
- Audit methodologies
- BCBS 239
Hedge accounting, accounting versus economic impact, asymmetries in bank
- Privacy, data protection
2020 Cyber Security Awareness for BoD, Personal Data Protection Act,
Economic and Sectoral Outlook: A High-Frequency Data Perspective, TMB Bank
- Security Awareness Training:
Cybersecurity and Cyber Resilience, TMBThanachart Plc.
- Open Banking and Virtual Banking, and ESG - Environmental, Social, Governance,TMBThanachart Plc.
Positions in Other Listed Companies
Positions in Non-Listed Companies
2018 - Present
Member Supervisory Board TD Bank NV.
2017 - Present
: Director Riverbank Management B.V.
Working Experience on the Past 5 Years
Apr 2020 - Nov 2021 : Independent Director, Chairman of the Risk Oversight Committee, Member of the Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Governance Committee, and Member of the IT Oversight Committee, Thanachart Bank Plc.
2019 - Apr 2020 : Chairman Supervisory Board MUFG Bank Europe NV.
2017 - Apr 2020 : Member Supervisory Board and Chairman Audit Risk Committee MUFG Bank Europe NV
2011 - 2017 : Member of Executive Board and CRO, ING Group
Shareholding in TTB :
Family Relationship :