Terms and conditions
- Group life insurance application form– Loan.
- A copy of identification card, certified true with an original signature of the applicant and the beneficiary.
- This product is a life insurance product not a bank deposit. For the maximum benefit from the policy, the policyholder should continuously pay the premium throughout the premium payment period as well as holding the policy contract until its maturity. In case the policy contract is terminated prior to its maturity, the applicant may not receive cash benefit in the amount equivalent to the maximum policy benefit he/she is entitled to, or in the amount equivalent to all the premium paid.
- The applicant should read, study, and understand the proposal before deciding to buy an insurance. Once receiving the policy contract, please read details, terms and conditions thoroughly.
- Life insurance premiums of this insurance plan are not eligible for personal income tax deduction. However, a health insurance premium, up to a maximum of THB 25,000, is eligible for personal income tax deduction. However, the deduction for this premium together with the life insurance premiums paid cannot exceed THB 100,000 in total, according to the regulations of the Revenue Department.
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited, in its capacity as the insurance broker, will facilitate the insurance transaction and premium payments only, while Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited will be responsible for providing the coverage and benefits as stated in the insurance contract.