Terms and conditions
- A fully completed Application Form
1.1 For total sum assured less than THB 500,000, please apply GIO Application Form.
1.2 For total sum assured exceeds THB 100,000, please apply SIO Application Form.
- A copy of identification card, certified true with an original signature.
- For Foreign Applicant, please provides a copy of passport, visa and a copy of work permit which up to date with the latest information, including answer all the questions on Declaration Form for Non-Thai national.
- For the applicant with risk occupation and with premium greater than THB 60,000 or THB 3 million premium, please provide customer due diligence form.
- This product is a life insurance product not a bank deposit. For the maximum benefit from the policy, the policyholder should continuously pay the premium throughout the premium payment period as well as holding the policy contract until its maturity. In case the policy contract is terminated prior to its maturity, the applicant may not receive cash benefit in the amount equivalent to the maximum policy benefit he/she is entitled to, or in the amount equivalent to all the premium paid.
- The applicant should read, study, and understand the proposal before deciding to buy an insurance. Once receiving the policy contract, please read details, terms and conditions thoroughly.
- Premium paid for life insurance policies with coverage period of 10 years and above is entitled to personal income tax deduction up to the maximum of 100,000 Baht per year according to the Department of Revenue’s regulations.
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited, in its capacity as the insurance broker, will facilitate the insurance transaction and premium payments only, while Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited will be responsible for providing the coverage and benefits as stated in the insurance contract.