Terms and conditions
- A fully completed Application Form for ordinary life insurance signed by both the applicant and the seller.
- Insurance Proposal Form which is signed by both the applicant and the seller.
- A copy of identification card, certified copy with an original signature.
- For Juvenile Applicant (aged under 17), if the applicant does not apply for identity card yet, Birth Certificate will be accepted.
- For Foreign Applicant, please provide a copy of passport, visa and a copy of work permit which is up to date with the latest information, including answer all the questions on Declaration Form for Non-Thai national.
- For Juvenile Applicant (aged under 17), please provide a copy of identification card of the legal representative, certified copy with an original signature.
- For the applicant with risk occupation and/or with greater than or equal to more than THB 2 million premium, please provide Customer Due Diligence Form.
- The applicant is advised to study the details in the sales proposal prior to making purchase decision and, after receiving the policy, study the details as well as the terms and conditions in the policy.
- The company will increase the premium rate upon reaching the policy’s anniversary date based on the age and changing occupational class of the insured and/or the company’s overall claims experience pertaining to this Rider, the amount of which will be informed to the insured in writing no less than 30 days in advance in accordance with the rates approved by the Registrar.
- A health insurance premium, up to a maximum of THB 25,000, is eligible for personal income tax deduction. However, the deduction for this premium together with the life insurance premiums paid cannot exceed THB 100,000 in total, according to the term and conditions of the Revenue Department.
TMB Bank Public Company Limited, in its capacity as the insurance broker, will facilitate the insurance transaction and premium payments only, while Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited will be responsible for providing the coverage and benefits as stated in the insurance contract.