Terms and conditions
- The insured must be less than 59 years of age on the date of purchasing or taking out the first insurance, to be renewable up to the age of 80 (premium will be adjusted based on age range).
- The insured must be in good health without any congenital disorder or physical disability.
- The insured never had a history or treatment of the following diseases: Hepatitis B and C, Cirrhosis, Chronic Hepatitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Hemorrhoids, Chronic Cervicitis and Vaginitis), AIDS or HIV-positive blood, all types of cancer, cysts (except Renal gallbladder cysts, Periosteal ganglion cysts, Sebaceous cysts, Chocolate cysts or Endometriosis), Alzheimer's disease, heart disease, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Ischemic Stroke or Hemorrhagic Stroke, chronic kidney disease, lung disease such as asthma, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, tuberculosis or other harmful chronic diseases, tumors, lumps, acrochordon that have been cured less than 2 years before the insurance date.
- The Company reserves the right not to provide coverage for high-risk occupations in such workplaces as battery or dry cell factory, mining industry factory, nuclear power plant, factory using radioactive materials in the production, petroleum factory, etc.
- No need for health check-up. Just answering a health questionnaire in order to apply.
- Single annual premium payment. Premium will be adjusted based on age range.
- Coverage conditions are as specified in the policy.
- The insured was diagnosed with critical illness within 90 days following the effectiveness of the first year’s policy.
- The Company finds medical evidence indicating that the insured has suffered critical illness before the policy’s first effectiveness and has a history of such illness prior to taking out insurance.
- This insurance does not cover suicide, suicide attempts or self-harm, miscarriage, brawls, acts under the influence of alcohol over 150 mg/dl or addictive substances, crimes.
- While the insured is ascending or descending from or boarding an aircraft without license for carrying passengers or not registered for commercial purpose, war, riot, strike.
- Insurrection, revolution and others as specified in the Exclusions of Health and Critical Illnesses Insurance Policy.
- Basic Consumer Rights
Thanachart Insurance Public Company Limited
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited acts as an insurance broker and is liable only as broker.